Austin Divorce Lawyer Scott Morgan
No one gets married with the expectation that they will end up divorced. But the reality for half of us is that we will some day get divorced. If this situation arises for you, then you need to be prepared to make good decisions on how to move forward. The first step is finding someone experienced that you can trust to look out for you.
Scott Morgan is board certified in family law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization and has over two decades of experience representing divorce clients.
Why Hire Scott Morgan as Your Austin Divorce Lawyer?
- Board Certified in Family Law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization.
- Scott handles divorce and family law cases exclusively.
- Your case will the personal attention of Scott, not passed off to less experienced associate attorneys.
- Scott will thoroughly explain your options and give his candid advice on how to proceed.
- The focus will be to resolve your case will be to obtain a fair and reasonable outcome for your as early in the process as possible.
Has Scott Dealt with My Specific Divorce Issue Before?
During over 20 years as a Texas divorce lawyer Scott Morgan has come across nearly every possible issue, including:
- agreed and uncontested divorces
- large estate and complicated property divisions
- contested custody
- separate versus community property issues (known as “characterization”)
- business ownership and valuation issues in divorce cases
- post-divorce spousal support (also known as alimony)
- child support amounts requested above the Texas guidelines
- trust property and beneficiary issues
- out-of-state real estate ownership
- child support modification
- child custody modification
- enforcement of child support and other court orders
- name changes of adults and minor children
Schedule a Consult with a Austin Divorce Lawyer Scott Morgan
If you are in the process of divorcing in Austin you need the advice of an experienced family law attorney. Armed with the knowledge a consultation will give you will prepare you for dealing with the divorce process and aid you to reach a fair resolution of your case.
Click here to fill out our initial questionnaire form to forward your information. Scott will personally review your information and you will be contacted to schedule an appointment. If you would prefer to get started right away just call our office at (512) 212-7878 to schedule an initial consultation.